About Mike Mansker PC * Principal Broker and Owner since 2012
* No. 1 Coldwell Banker Broker, OR 2013
* Office Top Producer 1996 thru present
* Coldwell Banker President's Elite Award (Top National Award)
* Only local Broker with over 850 sales in Central Oregon
* Prior career in public service including Public Affairs, Chief of Port Operations for SE Alaska, and management of a statewide environmental program in Alaska
Professional Experience: Extensive experience in residential property, new construction and remodeling, resort property, ranch and forest acreages, investment property, 1031 tax exchanges, short sales.
* Central Oregon Assn. of Realtors
* Oregon Assn. of Realtors
* National Assn. of Realtors
* Sisters Chamber of Commerce
* Coldwell Banker National franchise owner
Education: * Bend High School (77) Scholar Athlete
* BSBA Management (81)Oregon State
* Minor in Forest Science, Oregon State
* Graduate, Realtor Institute
* Certified NAR Internet Professional
* US Coast Guard Officer Candidate School
* Extensive public affairs training, US Coast Guard
Outside Interests: * Happily and luckily married to wife, Karen since 1981.
* Father of three grown children and Grandpa to three Grandchildren.
* Hobbies include boating, hiking, cycling, skiing, fishing, and photography.
* Past Board member, Habitat for Humanity
Personal Information: Coldwell Banker Reed Bros Rlty
291 W. Cascade
Sisters, OR 97759
Sisters resident since 1995